For software developers!
Do you want to plot data remotely from your mobile device in real time? Then this app is the perfect solution for you! Just include a static library and a header file into your project and you can start plotting data onto your iPhone or iPad. Have a look to our support page to get more information and to download the files you need.
- real time plotting up to ~100 coordinates per second
- colorize line segments
- remotely control of the diagram (add / clear values, set viewport ranges)
The API is very simple:
1. Connect you application with the iPhone / iPad Remote Plot app
2. Send coordinates to Remote Plot
Here you can download the static library and the header:
Using in Xcode:
- Drag & Drop both files, .a and .h into your project
- Include the header with #import "RemotePlot.h" in the class definition
- Connect your program to the Remote Plot app once with the call remotePlotConnect( "IpAddressOfYourIPhone" ); as early as possible (e.g. in viewDidLoad)
- That's it. Now you can plot your coordinates by calling e.g. remotePlotAddValueXY( 23.5, 42.0 );
The full API documentation you can find here.