WinNumber is an application, which lets you control the number pad of your Windows PC or notebook with your iPhone or iPod touch via WiFi.
The only thing you have to do is to download and start the WinRemote Server application to connect with your PC or notebook. No installation is needed. Type in the IP and control your number types wirelessly with your iPhone or iPod touch.
Download Server here
(Windows 95 / 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 required)
- easy start up
- all numbers and basic arithmetic operators included
- enter key and clear key included
- It's FREE!
Setup your PC
1. Download the WinRemote Server Application on your Windows PC or notebook
2. Start the Server Application (you'll see the WinRemote icon in the taskbar next to the clock)
3. Now the WinRemote Server Application is Running
Does WinNumber run under MacOS?
No. WinNumber currently is for Windows only. The server application doesn't run under MacOS.
The appilcation doesn't connect. What can I do?
This problem mostly is a network configuration one. Here is a check list:
- WiFi must be enabled on your iPhone / iPod touch
- Make sure you typed in the correct IP-address in the WinNumber settings on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Make sure no firewall blocks the WinRemote server
- Make sure that your iPhone or iPod touch is connected with the same (sub-)network as your computer